What is Quickset64? Is Quickset64 and Dell Quickset64 the same thing?
Quickset or specifically Quickset64 is a power and system settings management utility for your Dell laptops
This article is going to show you some of the information I’ve found about this application.
So what does Quickset64 specifically do? Here’s a list of all the features of Quickset:
- Brightness and Audio Controls using hotkeys
- Power Management
- Quick display current battery Information
- 1-click resize desktop icons
- Enable/disable wireless capabilities
Quickset64 Keyboard Combinations
Here’s a list of all the QuickSet64 utilities hotkeys and corresponding functionality available:
|Fn + F8||Switches the video image to the next display option. The options include the integrated display, an external monitor, and both displays simultaneously.|
|Fn + up-arrow key||Increases brightness on the integrated display only (not on an external monitor).|
|Fn + down-arrow key||Decreases brightness on the integrated display only (not on an external monitor).|
|Fn + Page Up||Increases the volume of the integrated speakers and external speakers, if attached|
|Fn + Page Dn||Decreases the volume of the integrated speakers and external speakers, if attached|
|Fn + End||Enables and disables the integrated speakers and external speakers, if attached|
|Fn + F3||Displays the Battery Health Meter|
|Fn + F1||Activates Hibernation mode.|
|Fn + F10||Ejects the tray out of the drive.|
|Fn + F2||Enables or Disables the Wireless and Bluetooth cards (if installed).|
- Click on the Start menu and choose Settings
- Then click on System and choose Apps & Features in the left column
- Find Dell QuickSet or Quickset or Quickset64 under in the list and click Uninstall button near it.
- Confirm by clicking Uninstall button in opened window if necessary.