When you’re looking for a quality pair of earbuds, the Anker soundcore earbuds from anker are a great option. They offer excellent sound quality and a comfortable fit. In this article, we’ll give you a few tips on how to pair these soundcore earbuds with different devices.
With these easy steps, you’ll be able to listen to your music or podcasts without any trouble. Plus, you can use them for hands-free calling! Let’s get started.
How to Pair Soundcore Earbuds to Devices
Pairing Soundcore earbuds is easy and straightforward. Below are the simple steps to start the pairing process for respective devices:
1. How to Connect with an iPhone.
Soundcore earbuds are a great alternative to Apple’s AirPods, especially for those of us who don’t want to spend $159 on headphones. But setting up the Bluetooth device is a little less intuitive than plugging in a pair of wired earbuds, so here’s how to get it done:
- Step 1. Turn on your earbuds by removing them from their case.
- Step 2. Use the power button on the right earbud to turn on your headphones and put it in the Pairing mode.
- Step 3. Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone. Your phone will start scanning for available Bluetooth devices.
- Step 3.
- Step 4. Click “Search” on your Apple device and choose the Soundcore earbuds from the list of Bluetooth devices that appear. There will be a flash blue light on earbuds indicating the successful pairing.
Your soundcore earbuds are now paired with your phone and ready to use!
2. How to Connect with an Android device.
If you want to pair it to your Android device, follow these easy steps
- Step 1. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone or tablet and make sure it is in pairing mode.
- Step 2. Turn on your earbuds by pressing and holding the button on both earbuds for 1 second until you hear Power On and see the LED indicator flash white twice every 3 seconds.
- Step 3. Put your earbuds into pairing mode by pressing and holding both buttons for 4 seconds until you hear Pairing Mode and see the LED indicator flash red and white alternately every 2 seconds.
- Step 4: Under the Bluetooth section on your Android phone or tablet, scan through the list of devices and choose Soundcore Earbuds. You can now stream music!
3. How to Connect with a Laptop Running Windows 10.
Pairing earbuds to a Windows laptop is as simple as pairing it to any other Bluetooth device. You can easily pair your Soundcore earbuds with a Windows laptop using the built-in Bluetooth feature, here are the steps:
- Step 1. Turn on Bluetooth in your computer’s settings and make sure it is set to discoverable.
- Step 2. On the left earbud, put it into pairing mode by pressing and holding the multifunction button until you see the LED light flash red and blue alternately.
- Step 3. In your computer’s Bluetooth settings, click “Add New Device” or “Add Bluetooth Device.”
- Step 4. Click on the Soundcore device that appears in the list of discovered devices, and select “Pair.” It will automatically be paired to your computer.
Why Are My Soundcore Earbuds Not Pairing?
Here are some simple reasons why your earbuds don’t pair, and common troubleshooting tips to help you:
- One of the common reasons is that your earbuds are already paired with another device.
- Another reason might be the “Enable Pairing” function has not been activated on your earbuds yet.
- The final reason might come from your phone such as: Bluetooth is not enabled on your phone, your phone isn’t enabled location, or it is paired with another Bluetooth device.
Now you know the reasons why your earbuds are not pairing to your devices, please have a check on these troubleshooting steps in order to fix them:
- 1. Ensure the earbuds are in pairing mode.
- 2. Check that the earbuds are close to your phone or other device.
- 3. Check if there are other Bluetooth devices nearby that may be interfering with the pairing process.
- 4. If using an Android device, ensure that location is enabled for the Soundcore app (Settings > Location). This is necessary for Android devices to scan for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- 5. Clear the list of paired devices in your phone’s settings and then try re-pairing again from scratch.
- 6. If using an iOS device, ensure that Bluetooth is not turned off for other apps (Settings > Bluetooth > Other Apps).
- 7. Delete any other Soundcore devices from the Bluetooth settings on your device and then try pairing again from scratch.
If you do have the pairing enabled, try to restart your Soundcore device. Many issues are resolved simply by turning off and then turning back on your earbuds. If this doesn’t work, there may be a problem with your device’s Bluetooth connection or another issue with your device. You can contact the Anker Soundcore customer support team for further help at [email protected].
We hope you find this article helpful and make your pairing process smooth and easy. If you have any other concerns about the Soundcore earbuds connecting, tell us in the comment section below. There are other tutorials on our site about pairing smart devices such as How to pair an Android Device with Vizio TVs, Simple Steps to Pair Oculus Quest with Your Phone or How to Pair Altec Lansing Speakers to Different Devices which you may find interesting to read.